CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Hey No plebs I’m thinking what your thinking on this .. Muppet...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hey No plebs I’m thinking what your thinking on this .. Muppet show.. At least I think it explains the suppressed share price keeping it below 3c

If I can share any thoughts or Info I’m all for the discussions to help us all try understand what goes through there heads (Bar Greed, control and a habit of Stuffing Good projects..

The time frame of bringing this project on of 9 months “fast track” bullshit … !! WONT HAPPEN .. look what they announced today and the Next steps !!! Haaaaaa

Drilling , Environmental, Drilling , resource calculations and a MINING LEASE APPLICATION.. Last ?? WHAT ! NOT ONE MENTION OF A PLANT .. They need a plant to get the beach sand to a product bar FILL … Where’s the shape of the Silica Sand (very Important) to the Glass manufactures and melting process as it doesn’t melt consistently .. Where’s the Mesh size of the Grains of sand ? (Imperative) if you havernt got the correct size grains and have 85-90% of them within a set parameter… Your losing 20,30,50% of each tonne you dig up.. WONT WORK you can have 99.9% pure but wrong shape and too big or small won’t work …

Those big glass manufacturers when doing off takes buying Silica need to have a constant supply of the SAME Silica Size, Grade , Shape

They will not have this going within 18months .. if they do get it going ..

I can’t emphasise how good and rare the Muchea results are It are when the resource gets defined…. It will be The Largest High Grade Silica Sand Deposit in the World …

So Why are they doing it?????? Thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.