CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Further to Proposed Acquisition (Shit Box sand project) , I’ve...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Further to Proposed Acquisition (Shit Box sand project) , I’ve got to say the more I look into the project and parties behind it I get more questions than answers!!!! For some reason its trying to get rushed into Carbine…. now.. Apparently they’ve known about it for 2 years ..Obviously Wasnt enough to re-list with but someone high up on management made promise to his mate who owns it TO LOOK AFTER THEM and Directors too… just forgot about the Share Holders..
    I’m actually shocked they have thought people “Share Holders” and (ASX) won’t see straight through this deal for what it is !! Talk about lining your own pockets. Generous options guys, 90million @5c That’s not even for the ground, .. That’s just for being Great Board Members for all of 9 months great service PLEASE STOP IT.

It’s NOT going to happen!!!

Where that leaves it ? SHARE HOLDERS SHOULD A VOTE NO in my opinion…
    Not only that, I’d be showing these Muppets that it shows a vote of NO CONFIDENCE in the Board too.. AND EITHER LET THEM JUMP SHIP WHILST THEY CAN OR BE SHOWN THE DOOR!!!

Blows me away that they didn’t concentrate on the task at hand “Muchea” the project they raised the money for and the reason us share holders got to potentially see anything from the previous miss management. Yes it is going to take time NO DOUBT… 2-3 years, But FACT IS YOU HAVE A WORLD CLASS ASSET IN THE END .. anything that’s the largest high grade deposit in the world of anything is worth putting time into ..MADE YOUR BED BOYS LAY IN IT!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.