CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

I actually think this is a very decent value add. CRB recognize...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I actually think this is a very decent value add.

CRB recognize the very long timeline and $$ to bring Muchea West into development. The hurdles of epa, native title, water blah the list goes on and on.......Only have to look at VRX for case study. Also, export port facility constraint is a current problem, something mentioned on a crb thread in relation to ASQ. That hopefully wont be the case years down the track assuming port expansion.

The new 'Sandbox' project is well along the development timeline. Previously a sugarcane paddock so as noted no epa and native title extinguished. Plenty of previous test work done by a raft of private and public companies. Potentially low capex processing. Current test work underway to establish ability to reduce Simple FeO3 impurity in order to meet specs for solar panel manufacturers.

Significantly, project is only 27kms to Port of Mourilyan. Port is under utilized at present with space for stockpiling and 2 M tons spare shipping capacity, without loading upgrade. Really I think Port capacity is a critical piece for any bulk tonnage development. The first mover has the advantage. CRB can be the first mover into that Port for sand. They are not that in WA.

I dont know what a fair price is? The nominal $8.8 M doesn't seem like a shed load of dough, especially in light of a resources boom.

This dude Marty Costello gets a star write up in the announcement "recognized as one of Australia's leading project development and sustainability strategists across the resource sector". Have to do some homework on him. I think its fair to say if he is a star then he wouldn't join a company with a ho hum project full of ho hum people. Maybe Batten and the team have some respect in certain circles. I just don't trust Evan as I have been in CRB since Mt Morgan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.