EQR 4.65% 4.5¢ eq resources limited

As I see it CNQ is a $38 to $42 Million dollar company. Mt...

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    As I see it CNQ is a $38 to $42 Million dollar company.

Mt Carbine is a world class tungsten mine. (Suggested 40 Year plus mine life)

Mitsubishi (JAPAN) have carried out about 18 Moths of due diligence and have agreed to lend CNQ $15 Mil USA to get the tailing plant running.

Japan INC have taken a 30% holding in VML.

The concept of a Tungsten processing hub in north Qld has been mentioned.

CNQ have spent App 10 Months trying to secure $55 Million in funding for the total project.

CNQ have now engaged Engages Palisade Capital to find the $55 Million funding.

I assume a company with the reputation of Engages Palisade Capital will carry out its own Due Diligence and decide if it should be a staged start up as per Mitsubishi approach or should it be $55 Million plant per CNQ management’s objective.

My interpretation of the Morgan’s report is the $0.20 target is with a fully funded project. (Dilution etc) What would be the target under the Mits staged startup? (No Dilution)

I am disappointed it has taken so long to involve companies like Engages Palisade Capital maybe after Due Dillagance we will end up with the $15 Mil Mits LOAN BUT WITH A CLEAR DIRECTION.

On the 7th October 2014 the Mitsubishi board approved the $15 Million Loan so with a 12 Month lead time we would be producing in October this year if not before.

Please DYOR.

A $200 sale sent the share price down 4%  just before the close on Friday. Whats going on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $92.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $151.0K 3.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1717618 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.