KFM 0.00% 6.5¢ kingfisher mining ltd

@mrBIGstuff23 I agree with @Tech Step3.9 million in the bank...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    @mrBIGstuff23 I agree with @Tech Step

3.9 million in the bank after the January to March quarter and exploration expenditure would have been minimal for the April to June quarter.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by position of strength? The last cap raise was at 42.5c and the stock touched 60c in January this year so down over 50% since then. Not the time to be raising now when we have plenty of cash.

If you are referring to mentioning Lithium as a means to raise capital that is just silly if you knew much about the management team. Look at what is going on in the Gascoyne, every other company around us has mentioned Lithium as an opportunity they are exploring, albeit at different stages.

The KFM management would not be mentioning anything unless it was a genuine opportunity worth investigating so I am looking forward to hearing more on the lithium strategy in the coming weeks and beyond.

Yes, good management raise capital in a prudent manner, to minimise dilution and certainly not at anywhere near the current share price at this point in time as it's not necessary.

My view on this is by looking at the timeline of work KFM have coming up over the next 4 - 6 months and the cost associated with this exploration as well as the options outstanding that are yet to be exercised that could top of the kitty as the share price climbs again. And you can add to this the seasonal nature of exploration in the Gascoyne. We are in the early part of the season and the likelihood of plenty of news flow to come throughout the rest of 2023 is high.

The only caveat to this would be if a really valuable cornerstone / strategic investor came knocking with a cheque book wanting a slice of the pie that could add value for all of us. (An opportunity from left field and not a necessity now). After all there is already some big money coming into the region and big names hunting for good land / opportunities in the area.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.