DRE 13.0% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I don't have the time to educate you on greenfield exploration...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    I don't have the time to educate you on greenfield exploration unfortunately. However, there is lots of information on the history of Yilgarn carbonates and the Mt Weld REE deposit if you just have a look around on google Scholar.

In a jist, what you'll find is that exploration activity on the carbonates began in the 60s and drilling began in the early 70s. Many years of 0.0% TREO in many diferent carbonate plugs. Someone like you would have walked away after the first drill hole . The high grade core of the Mt Weld deposit wasn't discovered until the late 80s. It then took over 20 years to develop the resource, convert to reserves, and start mining (in 2011).

The team at DRE have the advantage of understanding the geology of these systems and modern technology and methodology. It wont take them nearly as long. I personally know that both Tuck and Crowe (their head geologist) are literature addicts and have borderline photographic memories. They will have studied and understood this stuff a lot better than we could dream of. If its there, they will find it. The fact that they have even found a sniff of rear earths on their first carbonate target is a huge success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $356.7K 17.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1279958 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1664660 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.