DRE 0.00% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

@salpetieoThe 0.5% fresh carbs are probably not economic,...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    @salpetieo

The 0.5% fresh carbs are probably not economic, obviously.

the 1% ‘supergene’ stuff on the surface may be economic, depending on future work including how much more is found in Mangaroon. Certainly it will be classified as a resource in the next estimation (which implies better than not chances of being economic…)

feeling like a broken record but it’s just way to early to compare c3 results to peers and use that to make assumptions on economics of a project. There’s too many more holes to drill. the c3 economics will depend entirely on what is found in the other carbonates and those holes aren’t even bloody drilled yet.

In my view the c3 results are neither bad nor good. I do think they support the speculation that we are in the early stages of defining a rear earths province that is 30-50mt at 1%, as Dean has mentioned. perhaps most of that will be in ironstones, perhaps there more to be found in carbs. I dunno. You don’t know. 2ic dosnt know. And Dean doesn’t know. I’m sure you can appreciate that sometimes with this much uncertainty, it’s just not even worth attempting to make any sort of definitive proclamations of economic viability. We’re well and truly still in the exploration stage here, let’s not get ahead of ourselves too much.
    Last edited by kduvey: 07/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $74.15K 3.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1344387 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 294997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.