DRE 0.00% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hey mate. Really enjoyed your posts over the last year or so....

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Hey mate. Really enjoyed your posts over the last year or so. I'm also a exploration geo - although never worked in REE.

I did share your slightly negative sentiment on this announcement. However, after a night to sleep on it I've come to realize its actually a pretty good result and the only reason my first reaction was less than stellar was because I had high hopes and because DRE has for years pumped out nothing but spectacular results. Its unreasonable to expect a banger every time.

If I may I just want to zoom out and point out four things.

1) This is still one of the best teams on the asx. Tuck, Crowe, and the geos are some of the best in WA. I also really like their exploration style of finding mineralized outcrop and drilling next to it. This is a pretty good way of dramatically increasing the odds of success. They probably do this because most of them cut their teeth in Iron Ore, and that's how its done there.

2) its still early days in the carbonates. As an exploration geo you will understand that the high grade carbonates definitly exist somewhere. The team clearly hasn't hit them yet, and may never find them, but they do exist. The information from this drill program might help them define some targets next year to try to find the higher grade part of the intrusion(s).

3) The carbonates were never the main show, even for their REE. its just a bonus upside. Take away C1-6 completely and Yin alone looks great. We have an easy analogue nearby in HAS. I honestly prefer DREs YIN over all of HAS straight up. In time that will become proven. Even if YIN was all DRE had alone we in good position for returns in the coming years.

4) similar to the point above the REEs in Mangaroon were a bonus in themselves. Most of us who've been here awhile were actually here for the Kimberly stuff anyways. I also know that's what Dean really want to get back to. I will sit tight until that develops.

Point is, even if the carbonate results aren't what we all dreamed of, its really doesn't matter. It was always a sideshow anyways.
    Last edited by kduvey: 04/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $74.15K 3.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1344387 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 294997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.