DRE 13.0% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Look. You are sharing some good info here. However, its clearly...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Look. You are sharing some good info here. However, its clearly presented in a way to support an agenda. That's OK.

I think you, and readers, need to just step back a second and make sure your perspective on this includes this:

1) C3 is one green field exploration targets within DRE's rare earth project
    2) DRE's rare earth project is one projects within the Mangaroon tenement holding.
    3) Mangaroon is one of DRE's tenement holdings.
    4) DRE is a mineral exploration company.

The C1-5 targets (and lets just say the entire REE project within Mangaroon) was only just identified about a year ago. We are literally only just getting back results from the first pass of drilling. The extents of these orebodies is entirely unknown, let alone where the sweetspots are or if they have even drilled them yet. The mineralization at YIN is 100% Inferred resource and covers a fraction of its known strike length. You are trying to compare it to projects that are a decade or more into drilling, studies, and development, and contain bonified proven reserves. I've never seen a resource estimation, mine planning, or economic studies professional seriously try to compare projects at completely opposite ends of the maturity spectrum like this....

What would be a more useful comparison, if you must, is to have a look at the analogue deposits you share back after they have just made their initial discoveries and/or just completed their very first drill programs.

Regarding your assessment of the economic viability of the inferred resource at YIN. I'm just going to share a section of the JORC code with you, referred to as the REEE condition in the industry. Basically, the JORC compliant competent person who conducted the resource estimation for DRE has certified that they believe there the resource is more likely than not to be economically viable to extract. https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5175/5175960-30b93c6b69aa36090b6bada0c2981540.jpg

Lastly, regarding point #4 above, DRE is an exploration company. They generate targets, then they raise funds to drill those targets. The goal is to achieve indicated and measured resources then flog it off to someone else to develop into reserves and mine. How much has DRE spent drilling the REEs in Mangaroon? 10mil? 15mil? and how much do we thing its worth now? If more than that, then this is a successful result. That's all an exploration company can hope for, and by that metric, DRE are killing it.
    Last edited by kduvey: 04/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $356.7K 17.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1279958 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1664660 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.