DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

many of the posts 21C make (ie on the G1A thread ) I just put...

1. 33,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1741
    many of the posts 21C make (ie on the G1A thread ) I just put down to jealousy at his poor timing on getting shares cheap lol , but he/she does seem to have a good overall grasp of resource stocks as he/she does plenty of DD and is relatively intelligent in being able to draw conclusions .
    So in relation to your statement :

"I've never seen a resource estimation, mine planning, or economic studies professional seriously try to compare projects at completely opposite ends of the maturity spectrum like this....'

Probably why they are professionals still working for the man , and not investors /often in a post professional career who enjoy working to their own hours making decent coin in the bargain , often for several decades.
    As investors we do our own pre-scoping study (back of the envelope) on stocks if it does look like a duck and quack like one , then we move on as there are plenty of other opportunities , however if it quacks we are the first ones to get in before the herd and the fund managers get a sniff .

Maybe show your calculations of how at a 1% TREO this would be viable ? Yes there is upside if they hit pockets of high grade but I would not count on it .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.