CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    I posted explanations many times. Came to see what Gifford Ck REO's were about based on the sizzle of DRE's project next door to Yangi, which I had superficial misgivings about based on HAS misleading FEB'22 DFS. I have my RE exposure through mineral sands, specifically BSE Tolliara deposit (if it ever gets approved and running). What is the hard rock competition up to, is it a buy or sell, what does it mean for the REO price and my min sand RE exposure?

What I found from an economic geology perspective was very interesting, exploration expectations and valuation looked too high, posters too aggressive, the banter too laboursome. I like to share my opinion, like to make myself a tall poopy target because it makes me a better investor. Enjoy project geology research, but I'm a lazy bastard, so it helps to know one slip up and the dogs will be all over me.

Why do I keep a running commentary on results even after I made my mind up? A few reasons... with all the knowledge I gained running my knuckles over Gifford Ck, what a waste not to provide valuable results analysis for HC. I went on record and said the Carb's looked low probability to be economic (as in actually developed as opposed to a feasibility study gathering dust on a west perth shelf), and that the 100Mt ironstone ET to 150m depth looked overs (and that Yin would prove Magnaroon's best deposit in the edn). Of course I want to come back and see how my calls have held up.

I have enough time for one new interesting project at a time. Soon enough I will get bored and find something else to move onto. Rare earths economics is just so complicated to make it an interesting space to play in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $60.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $43.73K 2.643M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 6435139 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1450999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.