CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

Try and explain this to "makatach", the bloke is brainwash with...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Try and explain this to "makatach", the bloke is brainwash with consolidation, he does,nt understand the fundemental technicality of market trends

Here we go, another smart ass playing the man rather than the topic. I am not brainwashed with consolidation. And yes I fully understand the fundamental technicality of market trends which is why in this case I am pro consolidation.

The stock market now is in a selling mood especially for penny dreadfulls,any consolidation will see prices revert to where it was pre-consolidation, hense Capital bankruptcy.

This is utter nonsense. The price will not revert back to pre-consolidation if the company continues to achieve its goals, it will actually induce more interest from those who will not invest in penny sub cent stocks no matter what happens. Instead investors get frustrated and sell out. Liquidity is key for many investors including myself.

It is possible maka, no longer hold these stocks !

Even if I didn't, what does that have to do with the discussion? Of course I do but mind your own business, stop making uneducated guesses.
    Last edited by makattack: 25/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.