CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

Mackattack CNN has traded at a value reflective of a company...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Mackattack

CNN has traded at a value reflective of a company whose only value is that of a listed shell company. Consolidation will not increase the market cap because it is trading at a correct level. Stop the B.S. that if we consolidate the market cap will go its true level. Garbage, the market cap will be exactly the same, because no investor in their right mind would invest in a penny dreadful company that makes continuos losses. And if the trend continues, than the share will slide back to $0.002. And you will have destroyed 90% of the wealth.

As we keep telling you and you keep deflecting with your sophistry arguments, show us the money first and then consolidate.

But I do agree with you that the company will consolidate if the merger goes ahead. The other company will have the majority of the shares. They get a back door listing for nothing. They will have paid nothing for the shares, so why not consolidate? Somehow, I don't think this will be good for us. I don't like announcements that just talk about sales and not profits. But lets wait and see the details.

Pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.