ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2295
    So you don't hold any accountability to the BOD for any of this, just the traders? Ok fair enough. We all see things differently. I'm not complaining either. No I blame the company for pushing an agenda and then poorly handled things like they'd never ran a company before. Making a few silly mistakes, and also going from tweeting left right and centre then deleting his account as soon as he got his performance shares. getting away from twitter was a great move from coops, as he should never have been tweeting about the company at all.

But i'm more than willing to give CDX another shot, as i believed the story last time and am still here casting an eye over things. i would love nothing more than CDX to live up to it's potential, but hindsight shows, selling out was a good move. Grabbed a few 100k at 3c see how we go. but not going in as deep as last time. GLTAH, even you

Finally, the only person I ever blame is myself, nobody but me pulls the trigger on a buy. However, sometimes what you read and what is true, can be blurred lines. eg, ISX sitting in suspension....
    Last edited by kenjikool: 19/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12696 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 819 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.