CDX 6.56% 5.7¢ cardiex limited

“Stick to the business until there is actual revenues to...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    “Stick to the business until there is actual revenues to report?” So you recommend we don’t get an update on anything whatsoever besides half yearly and annual reports showing revenue figures?
    I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a company that is trying to build its brand throughout the world, publishing their activities through twitter, especially when their activities include meeting the biggest hospitals/clients throughout China. Imo, Craig’s tweets have absolutely nothing to do with the big drop in sp. it gained over 100% in a month or so, people were waiting on news, news is taking longer than expected and the chart broke down, with the breakdown came some heavy manipulation and also a bit of a twitter attack against CDX. This is spec land, it’s not always pretty, but the company has done nothing to make me doubt their potential (yet), lack of news was always going to hurt the sp, as it does with any spec stock. If lack of news continues, I’m sure it will get even uglier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.004(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $16.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.1¢ 5.7¢ $19.15K 328.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25988 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 26526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.