CDX 0.00% 5.4¢ cardiex limited

Ann: CardieX Completes Capital Raising, page-12

1. 5,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2708
    Hey TraderP

I suspect the market sees FDA Clearance as binary outcome, which it isn't. Not in terms of whether or not they get Clearance, or what it means for the company's future.

I held Factor Therapeutics, FTT, formerly ReCell. That was a binary outcome. Anyone involved in that debacle will know what I'm talking about, with the SP effectively going to zero the split-second the announcement was released. Painful lesson.

CardieX's future does not hang on Clearance. Nothing is a given, but the ongoing dialogue between CDX and the FDA advisor who they have dealt with before suggests everything is on track for the desired outcome. Even if they do 'only'' get an interim Rx clearance and have to go back for OTC, it isn't the end of the world. They will still have the only medically certified FDA Cleared CBP/cardiovascular health monitoring device in the world. What that will mean for revenues in the all-important clinical trials/medical professional clinician market should not be underestimated. OTC is just one opportunity of many.

Nobody is really talking about IP licensing opportunities outside the traditional medical/pharma markets.

I've got a feeling there's more going on than we know about.

Of course, that doesn't mean squat the way things stand. The market is fixated on FDA and there isn't anything we can do about it except wait.

Just some Sunday arvo musings.

Last edited by writer: 12/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $810 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 254068 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 44413 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.