CDX 3.28% 5.9¢ cardiex limited

The disclosure on page 147 refers to related party transactions....

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    The disclosure on page 147 refers to related party transactions.
    The Quarterly activities report dated 28/4/23 stated;-
    "CardieX successfully completed a placement of 13,481,377 new fully paid ordinary shares in the Company raising a total of $4.05 million,
    The Placement received corner-stone support from existing Directors which will be in addition the above placement details as it will be subject to shareholder approval at the Company’s next annual general meeting."

This means Directors have not placed their $450,000 from the February announcement as it is subject to approval at AGM and so is not included as it has not been transacted!!
    I agree they will not want to be seen not to put the funds in however it is a bit early to be jumping up and down about it particularly as it was further acknowledged in the quarterly. Presumably them committing to the funds helped with raising other funds and is also money that can be relied on. I have not been overly happy with the continual placements to related parties but of course the market has enabled retail holders plenty opportunity to ensure minimal dilution if desired..............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $17.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $20.44K 343.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 3459 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.