ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Relax @TraderP. If I mention it after it happens then I'll just be smug. If I mention before, I'm apparently smug! Why can't people just debate the issues? (sigh)

Q, what's the point of fixing governance at the same time a wipe out capital raise happens? HC should be demanding that Non-Exec Directors take control of the raising NOW given the Chair/CEO's conflict (via C2 Ventures) to salvage maximum value.

Here's a scenario ... new equity has the bargaining power, so, what's the likelihood of mgmt recapitalising the company by getting new shareholders to tip in (say) $10m at 2c and mgmt swapping their Con-Notes for equity at the same price? I think a funding scenario like this (or similar) is very real. Of course there would be a few hoops to jump through to get to this and defaulting on the notes may well be one of the ways.

If you think a scenario like this is unlikely, then there needs to be a credible and competitive alternative funding proposal. So do you reckon the NEDs are searching for this alternative deal as I think the above scenario would be sweet for management and the new investors .... but no-one else.

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.