CDX 1.75% 5.8¢ cardiex limited

G'day all fellow (currently suffering) CDX shareholders!! Hope...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    G'day all fellow (currently suffering) CDX shareholders!!

Hope you are hanging in there OK, and I agree from the latest announcement that there is a good chance that we might be trading again either this week or next week.

This may well be my optimistic nature "talking", or I could also just be completely dilusional , but is there any way that the upcoming funding package will be done at a premium to the last traded share price of 13.5 cents (with the placement & raise done at say 20 cents - or even at 30 cents like the last CR)?

The announcement read (in bold below):

This will be announced in detail over the coming week(s) but will likely comprise of a package of funding that will balance the immediate needs of the Company, the ongoing needs of the product and business over the coming 6-10 months, and allow a planned pro-rata offer that will provide an easier to access opportunity for participation by existing shareholders.

This will be in addition to and supplemented by a significant level of committed support by C2 Ventures Pty Ltd (“C2V”, owned by Niall Cairns and Craig Cooper), who will also fully participate in any pro-rata offer.

Separately and in addition to any pro-rata offer or placement C2V will be providing substantial funding commitments under a Funding Facility that is currently being finalised as part of the wider total capital raising package as discussed above.

So it is pretty clear IMO that Craig & Niall are going to major players (again) in this funding package, and that they will be inputting some significant funds into CDX via

1. A placement to Craig & Niall.
    2. The pro-rata offer to all shareholders - which Craig & Nial will also participate in.
    3. A funding facility by Craig & Niall.

Clearly they would get more "bang for their buck" in this funding package by pricing the placement and pro-rata offer at the current CDX share price or lower.

But given their already massive shareholding & their very apparent desire for CDX to succeed, is there any way that the upcoming funding package will be done at a premium to the last traded share price of 13.5 cents (which is a market cap of just $19m)?

Doing this placement & raise at a premium would certainly add value to their existing large holdings, and it would also assist the company with any further raisings going forward - say 12 months down the track.

Occasionally I have seen these placements & raises done at a premium - especially when the majority of the raise is being done via major shareholders & other shareholders, and also when the share price is very depressed for "slightly unusual reasons" (like in this case).

As I said at the start of this long post, I may be completely off base here, and the placement & raise may be say at 10 cents or even less.

But wouldn't it be great to see this placement & raise done at say 15 or 20 or 25 or 30 cents.

I would certainly be sticking my funds in alongside Craig & Niall - if this was the case.

Have a great week everyone
    Last edited by Brett M H: 06/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.