CDX 3.13% 6.2¢ cardiex limited

I'm still punting on a raise at .11c.While dilution is greater,...

1. 2,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2762
    I'm still punting on a raise at .11c.

While dilution is greater, C2V can use this low SP to increase their % holding of company & strengthen their position in anticipation of the near term appreciation in value ( which they obviously believe is coming ... and they are in the position of seeing the market reaction to the Pulse device over the last 6 months since FDA, and Band progress ... this raise could see a doubling of their investment to date ).

I think they will role out all of these announcements you list after the raise, and more, including FDA Band submission. AHA partnership etc. It's all of this news that they can see in the pipeline that I believe has given Craig & Niall the conviction to throw additional serious $'s at CardieX.

This is the bit that intrigues me :

Separately and in addition to any pro-rata offer or placement C2V will be providing substantial funding commitments under a Funding Facility that is currently being finalised as part of the wider total capital raising package as discussed above.

The mechanics of how this will work will be interesting. A drawdown facility as working capital is required post this raise, until such time as CardieX wants to go back to the market in a much stronger position. I assume it will be aligned to the SP when each drawdown is made, thereby ensuring it doesn't act like an anchor on the MC of the company.

We will know soon enough.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $18.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $2.759K 44.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8249 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 66606 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.