CDX 7.02% 6.1¢ cardiex limited

Hi Quiltman & All,First of all thanks for all the updates,...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Quiltman & All,

First of all thanks for all the updates, haven’t had much time for HC lately so just catching up.

Some excellent progress made in the Update. Note regarding Datacubed, that is being used here in Australia as well for clinical trials, first time I have seen it this year & can’t elaborate more than that because obviously clinical trials are confidential, but it’s for an American Pharma/Biotech.

Fantastic news about being short listed for AHA Tech prize, I really hope CDX come out on top, but very good exposure to Cardiologists/Vascular Surgeons regardless.

So we’ve all probably been keeping an eye on what’s going on with the Apple Watch & BP monitoring with new health features. A lot of articles out in the past few days -

It maybe a feature in 2024-2025 but there are issues. The general consensus across articles is that it will give a trend or an alert to see a HCP, not accuracy in providing actual numbers.

https://says.com/my/amp/tech/apple-watch-track-blood-pressure-glucose

https://www.theverge.com/2023/11/1/23941627/apple-watch-healthcare-clinics-health-app-iphone-airpods

The Verge article is quite interesting.

Looking forward to some news soon. As for the NASDAQ listing, probably not the right time to be doing that right now. I also feel there is a lot going on behind the scenes. The FDA clearance was super important for us, but it can take many months of negotiations for deals to come to fruition, so continue to wait patiently. Probably a blessing at the moment we remain in VS as well until awe have some clarity.

All IMO, take care folks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.004(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $17.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $15.92K 266.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.