CDX 10.2% 5.4¢ cardiex limited

Sitting here in hot & humid Houston I thought I would share a...

1. 2,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2652
    Sitting here in hot & humid Houston I thought I would share a few rambling thoughts ….

David Albert is the founder of AliveCor, a successful private company in the ECG market with a focus on mobile technology/ECG/At home. David has been a keen follower of CDX, gave some excellent feedback on Pulse at CES, and is actively followed by both Craig and Catherine.

David has been in for hip replacement surgery, has been out for 4 weeks, returned to work last week.

In 2020, AliveCor raised USD$65m in a series E raising. The raise was led by Omron, yep Omron, further cementing their investment in 2017. An additional key contributor was GE Healthcare. Both Omron and GE also compete in the ECG category, but slightly adjacent market verticals.

After the initial 2017 investment in AliveCor, Ranndy Kellogg , CEO and President of Omron, went onto the AliveCor board, where he remains today, joined on the board by another Omron executive.

Craig follows Ranndy very closely on LinkedIn. in fact, of Craig’s last 40 interactions on LinkedIn, 10 have been either comments or likes to Ranndy’s posts.

I think it would be safe to say Omron are very aware of the role CardieX is playing in developing Vascular Biomarkers, which is a unique vertical that could fit nicely with Omron BP and AliveCor ECG. Remember that Omron is all about “going for zero”, and surely a deep understanding of vascular biomarkers is critical in achieving this ambition.

Just my rambling thoughts !

All IMO
    Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.005(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $28.76K 561.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 184068 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 59413 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 10.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ 88278
Last updated 11.22am 15/05/2024 ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.