CDX 0.00% 6.0¢ cardiex limited

There is no question that there are several possible trigger...

1. 5,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1830
    There is no question that there are several possible trigger events that could occur in the next few months for this Company. If any one of them got ticked off, the current $27m mkt cap can easily double, but I think this has way more to run in the longer term. The well documented missteps of our CEO on HC did not help generate the right front for the Company - CEO's need to stay the heck away from stock forums.

But despite this, I think there is very good buying to be had at these levels.

Be curious to know if anyone knows how to track down the process for the approval or have any timelines for the Australian reimbursement process.

The biggie though is wearable sensors and with a device already FDA approved, any further approval processes will be streamlined , as was mentioned somewhere in the Quarterly. The study results of the effects of COVID on blood pressure could also be a trigger event.

Nov 21 is key for oppies exercise at 5c - they will need this money and I'm sure there is a focus on driving things forward to get the price beyond that mark in 15 months

Changed sentiment - should have changed it earlier, as I bought a parcel today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43455 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 129455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.