CDX 10.2% 5.4¢ cardiex limited

But you're ignore the warning signals. I've forwarded my...

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    But you're ignore the warning signals. I've forwarded my original email to them, and still no response. There's zero certainty around the timing, yet the fact they seem okay with a website like * telling all their viewers that CardieX is producing a product in the 4th quarter of CY, seems a bit fishy. They provided no update in their half yearly. There seems to be no marketing of their upcoming product.

Now, we could give them the benefit of the doubt by saying that they're probably swamped with communications from shareholders, so why can't they provide a market update clarifying the above issues rather than simply ignoring their shareholders? My communication was with Jarrod the Secretary as per their website contact details.

But, we will, I assume, know by the end of this month if it's actually this quarter. Meanwhile, the uncertainty around that is causing the share price to pull back bit by bit. And no, the price doesn't appear to be cooling off before another up leg. Looks to be lower lows and lower highs which is a downtrend that appears to be staying until clarification or news is forthcoming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.005(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $28.76K 561.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 184068 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 59413 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 10.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ 88278
Last updated 11.22am 15/05/2024 ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.