CDX 0.00% 5.1¢ cardiex limited

I think I said as much on the other thread. It does put...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I think I said as much on the other thread. It does put 'legitimate companies' in a bit of a bind esp. if the counterparty is a BSD (big swinging D**k) who can call the shots. the ASX was forced into this by unscrupulous company behaviour at the spec end of the market.

We are now paying the price for that. Strategically I still hold that being in bed with a multi-bed GEMDC could allow synergies to be developed across the actor business (i.e. distribution platforms), so this adds a degree of horizontal integration value which cannot be quantified. There are numerous strands being pursued at the moment and hopefully one or more are successful (Blumio, China, etc etc.).

Rome wasn't built in a day and CDX is just getting started. I have said before VC's are generally 'enthusiastic visionaries', which I think Coop's is one. Clearly the company got this communication wrong; will they learn from this - I hope so, but I remain sceptical until the $$$ come through the door.

Until that happens this remains a potentially high risk/high reward play. I am balls deep in this, so hopefully will play out in a positive way... ultimately.

Cheers
    Charlie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $5.699K 113.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 127033 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.