CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Ann: Cardinal Investor Update, page-74

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2700
    Ha ha - now this is the funniest thing.
    Leaves the collateral as consideration for a promise to do nothing over on Inca for dead. Just.

They looked at the results again and IMO someone did a mighty stuff up on last weeks met report and someone else did an even mightier stuff up in publishing it verbatim, without a thorough check.

If they treat by conventional crush and flotation they get a concentrate of 2 to 3% of the feed containing 90% of the gold. The balance will be waste.

Then they regrind to small size (but only 3% of the ROM tonnage) and do Carbon in Leach - all conventional processing.

So why the sudden turn around - there must be a technical reason - here IMO it is.

Those small particles of gold do not exist on their own in the granite (and other rock) but are associated or attached to another mineral (pyrite is my guess) and that is the reason the gold comes over in the flotation.

How was that missed - poor met work of course but when you are just following a recipe that would happen.

@thunder54 I have done what I said I would not do - bought on Comsec without the funds - now who can I get to give me funds when I show them CDV's monthly chart!!  4m oz - Met now OK IMO. Now only the strip ratio. And percy's big gut.  Lol,  go for it buddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.