AVR 8.35% $9.99 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: CardioCel and VascuCel rights sold to LeMaitre Vascular, page-171

1. 2,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Good post mun69; GA worthy, I would think that any new savings could be diverted to the TAVR R&D, almost a no brainer as the further it is successfully developed the more worth it will be to Admedus.

As you stated it will be a balancing act, a very fine one at that.

Shall put myself out on a limb and suggest the following; during the course of the suspension it could/would be a reasonable assumption that the TAVR angle (future partner) as been well and truly been advanced, as wessomart as suggested, a ‘gut feeling’, (mine also) is that a announcement may be in the wings.

Sure WP will be most mindful that the latest ‘coup’ is only of temporary value, it must, absolutely, be followed up with further good news, as in a announcement of TAVR partner.

I would also suggest, and further reinforce my ‘unpopularity’ (lol) that a positive TAVR announcement will be/ or shortly followed by a CR.

Before any ‘angst’ rises consider the following; TAVR deal in the making; will be negated if future party solely entirely funds the R&D, IF Admedus were to bring to the table funds (via a CR, at a most recognisable value adding, if possible) would/could market sentiment shift to benefit current RI?

In the interim where do SB and SIO stand; short/medium or long term outlooks??, imo, either of the two ‘exiting’ will not help the ‘cause’.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.99
Change
-0.910(8.35%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.50 $10.79 $9.30 $1.477M 149.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $9.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.99 1999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.