AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

I would think @Eire2011 analogy resembles ‘Farm and trees’ than...

1. 2,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    I would think @Eire2011 analogy resembles ‘Farm and trees’ than ‘Apple tree and apple’.

A farmer (AHZ) has a farm (Adapt platform) and he spent quite a big dollar to cultivate it so that he could plant some trees.

He planted apple (CardioCel) and later orange (VascuCel).
    He also spent big dollars to during their growing and maturing,
    Finally they started to bear fruit, but the little farmer unable to sell enough products that would have given him profit (not to mention that his big expanse in manager and workers) due to heavy hitters in the market likes of Woolworths and Coles (big pharma company)
    He was in a position to go broke financially, the IGA (LaMaitre) approached him and advised he can buy whole lot of his apple and orange trees and the farmer can keep the land.
    Being in a weak financial position, the farmer thought, ok I do sell the trees and try another species with the land I have and I have been trying Avocado (TAVR) for some time anyway.

So need to see whether the farmer able to get the avocado or any other fruit he will try in the future bear the fruit and how much does it cost in that process.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.