CDD 5.68% 41.5¢ cardno limited

Ann: Cardno Announces Early Repayment of USPP Notes-CDD.AX, page-16

1. 2,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Downgrades are for when analysts are covering something. This company is sitting at the bottom of the trash heap (or is a gem in the bargain bin if you share my perspective).
    No analysts in sight they have all given up. They will be back after the rise with rosy predictions of future gains.
    Now's the time to use your own brains guys. This is not a trendy growth stock this is a beaten down value stock, it requires a different mode of thinking altogether.
    The history shows big declining earnings but the price has fallen way beyond what is reasonable.
    You can buy a growth company at a full price and not be rewarded for predicting the growth as it was priced into the shares. Or you can buy a company which has faced tough times and no-one likes (except me). Then make excellent gains just as things get slightly less worse.
    I know I am doing the right thing when everyone disagrees with me but don't have a reason why the bad times will continue to get worse. Oil may equally rise as fall..
    It's always darkest before the dawn. You need a value investor to buy the downtrend or it will never end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $16.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 41.5¢ $3.808K 8.589K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67303 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 10240 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.