CDD 0.00% 35.0¢ cardno limited

That's just a philosophical difference between us, I don't have...

1. 2,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    That's just a philosophical difference between us, I don't have any view on the short term share price fluctuations.
    I will be able to take part in any raising, I don't have to "mark to market" my portfolio if I consider that Mr Market is a raving psychotic babbling moron and 6 months to me is a drop in the ocean the only way to invest is long term.
    I measure my success in years not days or quarters, when a company stays depressed for years I just keep quietly accumulating as long as I am confident in the business.
    As I say in this case they are downplaying the recovery by including restructuring costs in the "underlying NPAT". For example "mitigating previous poor decisions surrounding the integration of financial systems and operating entities in North America". They have told us that this would cost 3-5m but it may be a higher unspecified charge.
    There was a lot of negative noise in this announcement but not a lot of quantifiable detail. The financial statements are still telling me of a profitable underlying business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.007K 5.724K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 137565 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 4906 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.