PXX 7.69% 1.4¢ polarx limited

Ann: Caribou Dome Option Exercised, page-34

1. 5,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3657
    Canyonero,

I have noted that you have disclosed your holding in PXX. I also hold a decent amount. I have been accumulating since Northern Star became a major shareholder. So I have not been a shareholder in this company for the length of time that you have. NST currently has a mkt cap in excess of 15 billion dollars. Big companies like NST are always on the look out for their project. Generally, companies of the ilk of a NST would much rather come in and takeover a company that has done all the hard work in identifying a rich resource than spend the time and the money looking for one. Hence the reason I believe they have snuggled up to PXX.

What PXX currently has ticks all the right boxes for NST.
    The location in Alaska could not be better given that NST have already established themselves in that neck of the woods with it's Pogo operating mine..
    No doubt that would have been a big positive to NST when considering to become one of the largest shareholders in PXX. From an operating view it makes sense to align yourself with a company that is already on your doorstep.

The job ahead for PXX is simply to continue to prove up their Caribou Dome project in Alaska . Recently PXX announced to the market that they can now earn up to 100% interest in Caribou by sole funding this exploration. But they already have 80% of it locked away and secured as I type this.

The fact that Northern Star was happy to underwrite the recent placement announced back in February is just further evidence that NST wants to be part of this companies future whether it be a joint venture partner or perhaps taking over the operation. Which ever way it goes, its a major positive for PXX.

For a little company like PXX to have a big brother by their side should give all shareholders even more comfort at a time when both gold and copper prices are going gang busters.

Whilst frustrating to some degree that the rest of the market has not yet cottoned on, the one good thing about PXX not being recognised by the market is the fact that it has given everyone the opportunity to acccumulate stock at what I would suggest are bargain basement prices.

The hope of course is that in due course we will be looking at PXX in a completly different light to what we currently see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $28.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $15.13K 1.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75332 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3357099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.