ARV 16.7% 1.4¢ artemis resources limited

Ann: Carlow Castle Update and Proposed Capital Raise, page-105

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Hi Black Cat

Nearology in its meaning isn't even a word, it's worked it's way in Exploration terminology and investors have been losing millions of $$$ over the years because of it.

It's easy to understand the mentality of being close to something increases you confidence... Not saying for everyone... but its a powerful draw card.

Carlow may not of been classed nearology fair enough.

But the ARV SP rose off the coat tails of Telfer Greatland & Havarion very nicely all the way up to 15c+ with out kicking. stone, one announcement last year spoke about using Newcrests infrastructure 30km's down the road.

Yes its called promoting and getting your name out to attract investment...

Nearology as reason causes investors to lose more capital than investors gain....

It's each to there own..... there is no right and no wrong with this end of the market....

I hope THR goes ok in the Marble bar region next to Novo & others, it's not for me tho, didn't like seeing photos last year of rock chip containing gold from months apart in different announcement... I didn't notice to start with, another SH pointed it out.. and he was right.

But if Nearology is your thing.. can't beat... CAD
    Good luck
    With economic instability and market turmoil looming ARV has a strong looking future ahead of it.
    My buy in will be 500.000 @ 0.035. if not all good, another bus will pull up at the station soon enough ....I will get on that one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $26.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $78.51K 5.954M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1308757 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1301690 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.