ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

Ann: Carlow Castle Update and Proposed Capital Raise, page-34

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228

How can you drill out a resource incorrectly?

Surely geologists and drilling crews know the correct way to do things?!?!?!?

Someone is responsible for this mistake! Who is it?

Drilling at Carlow Castle has been continuing for years so why has this drilling issue only been found out now?

I truly hope that this mistake wasn't intentional to get higher grades and bigger widths by drilling it the wrong way??!!?!

Perhaps some shareholders from past and present could talk to a solicitor or two and see if they feel that the company and its past and present management have completely let them down by misleading malpractice?!?!?!

I certainly wouldn't be happy if I had bought back in at say 14 cents based on this CC JORC....

Interesting times ahead one might say???

Whats next?

Patterson's may be very interesting if they decide to throw some of those watermelon seed nuggets down the core as they go!!!

Truly I wish ever holder of ARV the absolute very best with the upcoming drilling at Patterson's Central but with only $3m in the kitty things may be looking very shaky unless they sell some BIG assets to drill these DEEP HOLES...

A CR may be hard to come by now for them after this debacle?!?!

I just hope that some of you managed to get some cash out of this company when it went to 0.595...

Just keep on holding @gregwallis you have nerves of steel!! Perhaps one day you and ARV will live out that dream!!

GLTAH + DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $105.3K 10.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2121046 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1004597 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.