ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

Yes I'm a relative newbie so not carrying any long term baggage!...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    Yes I'm a relative newbie so not carrying any long term baggage! Hopefully I'm seeing things more clearly than many of you poor damaged souls! AC impressed me in an interview months ago where he recognised past management misdemeanours so i jumped in given the high prospectivity of their tenements next to Haveiron! CC now looks like being a bonus.

With a MC under 150m if they have good news in Dec there is plenty of upside which will hopefully will be the start of long term holders finally getting their payday. What really gets me excited is that they have been prepared to sell off other good projects for decent money to concentrate on CC and Paterson Central.....I think that is a clear indication of just how confident they are in these two projects. Not to mention the positives from a non-dilutive CR perspective.

Today's disappointing price action was more a function of the GP fall and rotation from the PM sector back to cyclicals rather than negativity towards ARV specifically.

The negativity coming out of long term holders is a very consistent theme........I'm confident AC is trying to change things and his interview today is evidence of that(ie improved communications to SH's).

Again GLTAH.....lets all start looking forward!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $105.3K 10.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2121046 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1004597 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.