CNB 5.76% 65.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Good posts @WheresMyPants .... no need to have withdrawn that...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    Good posts @WheresMyPants .... no need to have withdrawn that previous post, we all know what you were implying'.

However, in exploration, a 'road map' of where the exploration money is to be spent after a CR is not always written into concrete as we both know. But you removed post did give a fairly obvious management path as to where the $20M will be spent.

Siva108, you spin my head with your posts. You have made more posts than I have had beers in 2022, do you ever take your eyes off CNB and the market depth, just for a few minutes, seems not to me. It would be wise of you to do do some DD & or research, why do I say that?

You asked the Q, will CNB spend that money over one year, Come On ! ..... your post below ..,..
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4022/4022089-b19596d68d87807b51baf00057e63375.jpg

Please, please Siva108, do some reading & understanding of Ann's, as it appears that you do not at this time.

You keep telling us that you are topping up at every 'pip fall', I wonder how many times you have topped up? Could you please reveal a few contract details as and when you topped up ! LOL I mean fair dinkum Contract Note C & P into a thread.

Then you are writing on HC & telling people that there is a 'leaky ship'' every time CNB jumps on a few pips, with just BOT buying !

Do you know what a leaky ship really is? It is one with holes in it, it is sinking, just as CNB is. ASX:CNB has holes in it at the moment, just as every exploration Co has, early exploration I know, but it needs plugging big time.

Keep remembering, Óne Swallow Does Not Make a Summer'. ASX:CNB are not SFR at the moment. Will they ever be? Some one please indicate to me, what the results so far, are worthy of comparison. Sorry to have to ask that Q, but, I am always cautious of what I read on HC ..... $2 ... $3 ... $4.... MC above $1B at this stage, lets be realistic for just a few moments, be cautious.

I have sufficient optimism in this explorer to chuck a few $' into it any any time, but am also very aware of of maintaining my Capital, full stop !

I have been in and out of CNB a few times, I do not reveal that at the bottom of my posts below, it says that I am holding. Dont take any notice !

I prefer my Balance Sheet to reveal C Gains's not C Lósses. As the once richest man in this country said ...." I am in this to make money, not lose money ........ I prefer to make money & Pay Tax than Lose money and pay No Tax" ! Yes, that was KP.

I am preserving Capital, my prime focus, but dont let that put you off of CNB,that is, if you are prepared to hold, just as in the GFC. Yes, BHP dropped enormously, but where is it today, ++++ from 2008 just down +/- 1%?

ASX:CNB are not BHP.

No matter how exciting CNB Cu intersections my/may not get to in the near futures, be cautious. CNB is purely an Exploration Co, yes, cashed up, wasnt that a wise move ! And for the greedy "bought in high" holders, IMO, the move was perfect, regardless of what you would have wished for.

The economic winds are blowing, just as they have with weeks of warnings, and the truth has not really hit the fan as yet.

Weigh up the Economics in real life like terms, CPI, the factors affecting CPI, RBA and all their reasons, even maybe excuse them of not attending to interest rates earlier++ now not buying Govt Bonds? Correct me if I am seeing this wrong.

I am sorry if this post suggests more doom and gloom, but it is out of our control, I am just expressing what it is telling me, nothing more

PV's, EV's may want to go through the roof with high base metal costs, buy what does it mean if the Market Segments are in stagnation/depression.

GLTAH ......... just be a bit more patient than 2008.

All of the above is NOT Financial Advice, just and expression of my experiences over a very long time.

GLTAH
    P.S. I sold out @ $1.75 ..... just waiting now, and it doesnt matter for how long, I am patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 64.5¢ $145.5K 216.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8155 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 17781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 64.5¢ 59665
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.