CNB 2.94% 49.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Carnaby Successfully Completes A$20M Placement, page-251

1. 11,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1625
    He didn’t sound at all like he was big noting to me, just citing his credibility. Surely you agree that not every single thought that goes through a ceos head will end up in an announcement? A company can’t flood the market with everything they believe, Hope, hypothesise or might have planned for… they have to choose the information that is factual and “announceable”. Of course they can’t withhold price sensitive info, but if you think it’s the same experience reading market releases as it is sitting one on one with the ceo and asking questions… well you sir are a bit naive. I was ceo of an asx listed companies for 9 years (go on accuse me of big noting)…. And I can tell you major shareholders and brokers get personal time to ask questions and they get your “gut” as well as the facts. That’s not to say it’s always right… it often isn’t. But to say that the only relevant info is that which is in a written announcement is wrong. Really wrong.
    and really… do you think the oz minerals geo talking to the carnaby geo to help decide on an investment would not cover more than we have read? Surely you don’t believe that.
    Last edited by rolf2903: 28/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.