CNB 3.19% 45.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Based on the figures you have used the deposit would be on the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Based on the figures you have used the deposit would be on the small side but I'd assume still viable given it starts from surface and could be open pitted for the first portion. Would obviously require all the necessary studies to confirm.

Having said that the deposit isnt closed off in any direction so will likely be much larger as drilling continues. I would say strike is already in the order of 300m as the Binna Burra lode runs perpendicular to the NE lode so you can't see it in the long section view. Looking at the plan view you can see that the NE, NW and Binna Burra lodes are about 300m strike already. If the Binna Burra lode continues to the NW towards thd Hammer boundary it could be 200m+ on its own. Depth could extend well beyond the 550m level. Plenty of mines in the Mt Isa region extend well below 1000m and are economic. The potential new parallel lode discovered in MHDD099 would be a game changer as it would significantly increase tonnage. More drilling is required to confirm its a parallel lode and not a faulted offset. Then there's the other targets between the central and north pits that could also add to the unfolding story at Mt Hope.

This is the joy of exploration. Until drilling closes off the deposit we wont know how big or small it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.