STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

Ann: Carnallite Scoping Study Completed & ENAMCO , page-3

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Carnallite Scoping Study Completed &... Holders,

STB was once a loved stock, a market darling during its time in the sun, but now the sentiment has changed! The last two announcements from management at STB have been disgusting. STB managers have clearly put a very negative spin on what should have been a glowing announcement today.
    For all those who read my words with doubt and disbelief please refer to Table 2 in today's announcement.

Now read the numbers (in table 2) carefully and think… they are great numbers! ESS-2 will generate more than twice the production of ESS-1 (higher recovery rate), extend the life of the project and will offer a more diverse range of products due to the multiple minerals being extracted. Yes it will double the cost, but will more than double the benefits.IMO this should have been the headline, “SCOPING STUDY PROVES COLLULI POTASH PROJECT’S UPSIDE & TEIR 1 STATUS”.

Oh I almost forgot…. $263 down to $187 a 29% cost reduction per unit of production. Surely such a favorable statistic would get mention in the headline or supporting text, but no nothing! Now, if cost fall and production increases significantly, then PROFIT - INCREASES, IRR – INCREASES, NPV – INCREASES yet no mention of these key financial measures.

What has been presented has been very selectively presented!
    Is there a forum with the ASX to launch official complaints… But wait STB manger’s may and should get there first strike at the next AGM.

There should be a defined strategy of capital outlay and project development, but there is not! I expect there to be a new investor presentation released that emphasizes the upside of the project’s robustness, potential upside and how the project compares on financial terms with other tier 1 projects.

I hold, but I have lost confidence in management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.