CCE 4.88% 4.3¢ carnegie clean energy limited

They have a 2MW solar farm and they supply energy to the Dept of...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    They have a 2MW solar farm and they supply energy to the Dept of Defense. The deceptive parts of the statements might be: I doubt they have desalinated a single litre of water for the last 5 years there; it isn't a microgrid - its just a simple solar farm with a small BESS.

They state:
    "Carnegie’s CETO wave energy technology is projected to generate electricity at costs comparable to otherclean energy technologies (solar / wind) when deployed at scale"
    - Well after 15 years or whatever how about telling the market what those costs are, and what scale CCE is talking about. I call total BS on this statement. It is yet another non-specific hope-filled statement!

"Carnegie has a documented and independently verified body of work demonstrating CETO energy productionand efficiency outperforming established ocean energy industry LCOE (levelised cost of energy) targets"
    - Ok great - PUBLISH it then! It is NOT commercially sensitive! What is the basis of the costings, deployment plans and scales, lifecycles - publish ANYTHING that has been peer-reviewed. Again - I call total BS and even if they have something, the input assumptions are probably so unrealistic as to be completely impractical!

"Only wave energy company to successfully deploy, operate (12 months) and recover a multi-device wave energy project"
    - Three units, costing >$65M, sat in the water for 1-2 years and produce 14MWh - yes 14MWh of energy... how can they continue to claim this is anything other than an epic failure?

Then the rest of the presentation is 100% CCE modus operandi: quote the blue sky potential of the world wide market for wave power, quote the other jurisdiction's targets for renewables. All blue sky rhetoric designed to fill the shareholder with hope and totally distract them from the absolute void of proven facts and figures about CCE's actual generation system.

Please, market cap of $30M... Well with 15Bn shares on issue on any given day they are $15M, $30M or $45M and that is totally unrelated to any underlying valuation!

PUBLISH SOMETHING FACTUAL. Publish your TRL and the basis of that. Publish robust, peer-review, system costings, performance metrics, and how it will translate to a deployed real world solution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $3.209K 75.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 816098 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 491146 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ 23280
Last updated 15.44pm 06/06/2024 ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.