CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Ann: Carnegie Presentation at Asian Development Bank's Clean Ener-CWE.AX, page-10

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    I think that this presentation to Asian Development Bank may turn out to be a defining point for CWE.
    Following on from Paris climate change talks, there was huge amounts of capital pledged.
    The Asian Development Bank was established to help the smaller poorer nations with infrastructure development.
    The richer nations in the region supplied the capital and knowhow, to poor countries to make them more efficient. Both rich and poor benefited through reduced bottlenecks and more production.

Now that EMC/CWE are in a position to install micro grids to Island Nations, helping them gain energy security and be less dependant on fossil fuel. I believe that we may see many Island Nations be made ready with micro grids.
    Not just Mauritius.

The money that was pledged in Paris will be distributed through originations like the ADB, United Nations, World Development Bank etc.
    Donors such as Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Richard Branson may also choose to channel funds through the likes of ADB.

I would be interested on who approached who first.

We are no longer just a wave energy company but are now a micro grid company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.