SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

No, I'm saying the gold price went down by 14.8% in March but...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    No, I'm saying the gold price went down by 14.8% in March but GDX was down 49.1% and GDJX was down 58.5% from pre-March highs. Next time equities crash these types of losses will be magnified even more because the Fed won't be coming to the rescue. It's already printing at a rate equal to 34% of the nation's capacity to produce goods and services!!! Gold companies aren't gold. I'm saying stay in gold but run away from all equities including gold equities.

How long do you think companies like Walt Disney can lose $4.7 billion per quarter before they too file for bankruptcy. How much cash do they hold? Walt Disney (the loss maker), as mentioned, has a market cap of $237 billion or about a quarter of a trillion and this valuation goes into making up the ridiculous $30 trillion value of the NYSE. How many other companies that could easily go to the wall if the virus drags out or gets worse make up this index? It will be a minimum of 14 to 15 months before the US sees herd immunity and many more lives lost. The costs will keep piling up and the politics/social division will escalate. It all spells big trouble for wildly overvalued equity markets. The next crash will be March on steroids.Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.