ESR 12.5% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

Chris Dawes is founder and director of Apollo he disposed of...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Chris Dawes is founder and director of Apollo

he disposed of shares . mate you and geo can look past this but I will not .he did that ....then put that Ann out .

already moved on sold a few more last few days and out now only hold esro and don't expect miracles on those . as said no damage done but was miles up at Xmas .

it's just a stock onto the next play
    as said happy to just buy syd airport for rest of year .

I don't see Ann before esro are gonzo
    they had two drills going built up area etc and the results they have is not much .

they clearly changed tack and u don't do that if everything is ok

Chris's sold shares before that Ann
    poor look and I trade what's in front of me
    I hope they are 50 cents next month for oppies sake but I'm out of heads and when oppies expire I will not be coming back . I said at start it needs to keep finding good news last three months has had zero good news and share price responded. I always say to my self exit before you become a hotcopper naysayer and own a penny stock for a decade because they are behind . life to short for that misery.

esr not dead I just don't like the stench so made decisions does not meen I right long term so up to you what course u take from this point .

good luck son only posted because you posted to me I'm not going to run it down while not holding enough here do that

I was in light on aso one and a few others that multi bagged because I was loaded in this .
    mistake by me on that front so I can't keep looking into the head lights of esr .I don't trust board after last two Ann . fishy is being kind

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.637K 846.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3229373 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3948408 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.