ESR 11.1% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

The only short term worry, are the macro indicators in China. If...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    The only short term worry, are the macro indicators in China. If these prove to be manageable and not a Lehman Bro style impact, we will do as PG says at the hands of major SH as they shift things artificially. For something substantial, whether it's a year high (which won't be difficult soon) or a COY high (what we all want) then no point stating obvious. Once China sorts it's shit then we be right, normal market ensues. There is talk of a GFC style tank. Although, usual Doom n Gloom can be said by market commentators. Won't be getting excited until back in double figures. Decent strikes in grade and area will do that as there will likely be some "consolidation" with Oz Ni industry to meet global opportunities. Be much less watchful if China economy strong, as it's underpinned by housing. While EV is a sleeper, it's not where Ni goes at moment. Future demand not current.

Not excited about SP at these levels. Also with POS at 9c and PAN at 20c as examples, where really do we expect ESR on current results, facilities,ground, contracts etc.

Sitting tight, until ore body found, take over for whatever reason or COY morphs/diversified or dissolved. The latter will cost and hurt big time and no doubt get the "I told you so", but not the end of the world either and everything needs to be considered.

With BHP chasing and focussing on Ni, focus more than ever on green energy. We in right space. Just need to reassure mineable and economically viable grade (changing from what I have read) and bobs your uncle or your aunty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.25K 300.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2829374 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4124039 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.