ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

Ann: Carr Boyd Phase 4 Exploration Early Success, page-21

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It was on the 6th of May. "Ann: Gold Update at Carr Boyd". You can go back and check. It came out during day 3 of RIU in Sydney. He told me about it both the day before, and that morning, just before release. His reasoning was that he could raise the share price of ESR off of the back of the earlier GBR announcement (which announced that they had found gold). Actually he told me that he had found traces of gold much earlier, but decided not to announce it to keep the focus on the sulphides. I remember looking at the comments under the announcement on hotcopper. You know, people celebrating and commenting on how this resource just keeps getting better and better. But of course insiders like my self knew it was a crock of shit. I wonder how many other people he told before announcement who then sold into the news? I did actually buy a small parcel at the time, but I didn't sell it after announcement because that would have been wrong. I have bought more since because I think there is some potential here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.56K 6.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6340813 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6082749 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.