ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

https://thewest.com.au/business/public-companies/estrella-grows-w...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    https://thewest.com.au/business/public-companies/estrella-grows-wa-nickel-sulphide-strike-to-15km--c-4164501
    All good mate - you obviously do know plenty.

Are you suggesting, there is no trapsite, that this is something that has been lied about ? That the all the effort to model and test, support the infrastructure etc, all part of CD and his hobby farm? Or are you suggesting that he simply has not followed through as yet and that is costing SH (if they sell or didn't sell at highs). Two very different scenarios.

All good mate. Nothing personal. I don't work in industry. I do have skills in detecting deception though, forensic ones, I always read your posts (of all your incarnations) but look at all pieces of information. I like how you look out for others and don't want them to lose coin. But, you saying people incapable of change and SP is lower because of deceit by MD not fact they haven't been able to locate what they believe is there, an economic resource of Ni.

Not trying to win anyone over, as adults, responsible for own decisions. SP still got plenty of drift potentially until they put something of substance to market.

You were Mando though, and then a couple of others since I have been here. Just as T69 is Mr SmallCap on twitter. Couldn't care less but it's important that keep re inventing. That means something usually. Prefer to be right about ESR but truth is, I don't know and neither do you what future holds.

what we do know, is right now, in the duldrums but I invested due to macro factors and upside to SP should exploration be successful. You don't invest here, so that basis in bias nuanced in each of our posts.

I won't be selling in a hurry, can stay solvent here for a while but you are right, there is an opportunity cost to having money tied up here, when there are other opportunities. In saying that within a bullish OnG environment, hold in a great company with good business plan and fundamentals and it's going backwards too but like ESR 12 months look good. Interesting times with the world's economy and appetite for risk at the moment.

i did like the bull n bears joke and asic instead of basic ironic for CD too.

Happy posting mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.56K 6.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6340813 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6082749 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.