CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

re: Ann: Carrick Board Strengthened with Free... This is just...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    re: Ann: Carrick Board Strengthened with Free... This is just the circuit-breaker we needed. The share price has drifted listlessly rather like a ship without a rudder. There's no reason for that any more. Now we have a highly motivated experienced professional who will ensure that his investment, and ours, will finally be realised.
    Laurence has not sold down any of his holdings though theGFC and has in fact added to them - as did Frank when he bought shares for 60c and 72c not long before he left us. He has the same confidence in the success of Carrick as did Frank.
    I think the $1.50/share estimation is a bit light lok01. Three independent valuations have estimated a minimum of $2.00 a share and up to $7.
    Now that Laurence is involved first hand I cannot imagine he and the Carr family, who hold the majority of shares, will sell their holdings for peanuts. They will at least want to realise the minimum of $2.00.
    There's a very good chance we will see the CRK chart change at this point. It has after all been at absurdly low levels. It's amusing how we so easily accept these low levels of 38c-40c a share as being the normal price for Carrick!
    We will await further announcements with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.