CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

re: Ann: Carrick Board Strengthened with Free... I have a...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    re: Ann: Carrick Board Strengthened with Free... I have a declaration made to the ASX by Laurence Freedman in November 2007 where he had acquired 386,679 shares at prices ranging up to $1.90 during the months of July, August, September and October 2007. His average for the whole lot was $1.53. He has only ever added to his holding not reduced it like JPM. He knew what he was doing then. At that time an independent valuation of the company valued the shares at $2.22. Since then another million ounces have been added and the price of gold has risen considerably.
    Laurence Freedman is intimately acquainted with Carrick and there's no way he would put his hat in the ring at this time unless he thought it would be beneficial both to himself and his family and to us, as a side benefit.
    He has more to lose and gain than any of us and he is not the kind of investor who loses.
    It is purely a matter of time. It takes a long time to take a company from successful exploration to mining. We are in the middle to later part of that period. I for one won't be selling. I think it's entirely the wrong time to do so but others can make up their own minds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.