NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

Ann: Casa Systems and NetComm Recommended Transaction, page-314

1. 5,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3766
    Fascinating long discussion and interviews on ABC Overnight News last night, about China and 5G, and other things Chinese in the Pacific.

It got me wondering as to what role CASA China may play, and since they have a large operation in China and offices, and production facilities, and government contracts, what their obligation is to the Chinese government, and the Communist Party.

Pity the FIRB had not viewed this before making any decisions.

In brief, there is a Chinese government (aka Communist Party) policy called Sovereign/Public/Private (roughly translated) that dictates all new technological discoveries, breakthroughs, and Uses must be reported to and certified by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and Government Bureaucracy. All private companies operating in China, with offices in China, must comply with the dictate.

We all know that the CCP controls all aspects of life in China, but many Australians (including the FIRB and our Politicians) and other Westerners, do not fully understand what that means, or how it translates into everyday life in China for private companies, and individuals running them.

But here is the interesting part.

China have set a goal of displacing the USA in all things, including technology and military science by 2049 to become the preeminent global superpower.

But more importantly, there is a race to control the global 5G technology.

China wants to dominate the 5G global technology space, and is almost fanatical about this being a real key to future dominance (in a million different ways). Which makes a lot of space. Everyone underestimated the critically of 5G in the future it seems, except the Chinese Communist Party.

So what does this mean?

Effectively, it means "CASA China" MUST give NTC's 5G Technology to the Chinese Communist Party and the Chinese Government. They have no other option.

The only way they can get out of doing this, is to close their China business offices and production facilities, and to cancel all their contracts in China with both government and private Chinese companies. This is not going to happen.

So, there was far more to this buyout of NTC's 5G Technology by the Chinese led CASA than anyone thinks or could ever know !!!

It was a very interesting discussion and interview on the ABC TV Late Night by these China experts, very enlightening indeed.

I wonder if any Australian Politicians watched the China experts discussion last night, and if they are aware of the FIRB's decision to allow CASA (China) to buyout and takeover Australia's NTC and it's 5G Research Technology ?

And maybe it doesn't matter. CASA in the USA are probably already researching 5G and transferring it back to their China Office, and the USA don't seem to be doing anything about it, to my knowledge.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.