OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Cascavel Mine commissioning update-OGX.AX, page-9

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    From my understanding MP and his wife have bought shares on-market and have every reason for the company to prosper. He comes across as very genuine in person (pushing his own wheelbarrow like all of us).

I note that he said we will know our head grade in late July (during his May presentation at RRS), but I put that down to some optimism bias that research shows everyone (including professionals) are subject to.

As we haven't started processing high-grade ore as yet (as per ann), it would seem that any concerns about grade info affecting the SP through insider trading appear unfounded.

ann Aug 18 .JPG
    So this means to me that everything is going roughly according to plan, with some delay -which is usually the case.

When we consider an investment, the most important issues are whether the fundamentals are in place ...and nothing has changed: Low cost, high grade, expanding mineralised system (actual values likely to be proven to be very positive).

(From the photo and news flow, I would like them to invest in a bigger pump for the Cuca shaft de-watering )

So, am I prepared to wait a bit longer for a fundamental rerating? Well if I need to then I guess so. This heterogeneous gold mineralisation is more amenable to being counted after processing than estimated beforehand. I guess we wait.

Over the next quarter, we will be targeting the higher grade areas an this will provide capital for exploration (gold) in addition to income from options conversion.

All looks good to me -I will ignore short-term volatility.

Nice to see POG heading back up.

Cheers,

SJB

PS Fundy : have a look at recent announcements to find the answer you seek (I don't know off the top of my head). Some forums like OGX are not so chatty and most like a little research (read: don't be lazy ) from posters to become more obliging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.