ALA 4.00% 12.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Aaaahhh the hard questions.IMOLike most people in this ticker, I...

1. 2,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Aaaahhh the hard questions.

IMO

Like most people in this ticker, I was quite impressed with the CV of Hopper when he first signed up. I was impressed to the point I believed he would clean up this cluster fu$# and we would see an improvement in SH welfare. People shouted from the rooftops how he had turned around the fortunes of Viralytics and turned it into circa $500m. He is also up to his neck in PTX and IMU which both could be big players much further down the track (or flops).

So, after some time at SUD and the eventual formal exposure of SC for what he is and his boot out the door I began to question myself about the motives of PH in coming here. If he was so smart (and ethical) and done his DD prior to taking the job he would have found the mess prior and either not come on board or put conditions of a clean up of the smelly mess prior to joining. (IMO)

Further adding to my unease was this quote from him - " “The story is not well understood and we need to tell it better,” he said. “In my experience, half your life as a biotech person is getting out on the pavement, kissing babies, going to the opening of a door to tell your story, and we need a bit more of that Suda, and that’s where I come in,”.

In essence he is portraying himself as a PR man, a bit like a politician, who only needs to smile stay popular (get paid a truckload) until the next election (AGM).

After watching the action for a while I frankly don't trust him or "The Story".

Ok I accept your point about being the wrong time to be hammering the person so I will respect that and not post further on this point at all until such time as SUD fortunes improve and I come back with a handsome apology. However if you do the maths on my handle it is quite possible I may have sprung off the planet before that occurs.

I will watch silently from the shadows. GL. rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $92.22K 749.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 370550 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 134745 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 104495
Last updated 14.23pm 10/05/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.